1) Students ought to come to school dressed in the proper school uniform. Uniform must be neat and clean and ironed.
2) Personal cleanliness, hygiene and neatness are expected at all times. Hair must be neatly cut/trimmed/pinned/plaited/braided and combed. Nails must be kept tidy and short. Boys must keep their hair trim and neat. Swanky haircut and dyed hair is not allowed.
3) Failure to comply possibly will result in the student being sent home after two warnings notes in the student’s diary.
4) Students are not allowed to sport expensive or fancy watches, chains, earrings, belts etc. Primary students are not allowed to wear wristwatches.
5) Students are not permitted to color / spike / gel their hair, wear nail polish, tattoo or any henna design. Fancy hairstyles are not allowed.
6) The Shirt must be fully buttoned.
1) All students must have the school diary and it must be brought to the school every day and presented to the teacher as and when asked for.
2) Students must look after the school diary neatly. No decorative stickers may be stuck or pictures/designs drawn in the school diary.
3) No student/parent may meddle with the remarks given in the diary. All remarks must be signed by the parent without delay.
4) Parents may not write notes/remarks/comments in the school diary- Please make use of separate paper for any such purposes.
5) In case the student mislays the diary, it must be replaced with a new one. The diary may be purchased only after a clear written clarification by the parent is put forward to the class teacher and counter signed by the class teacher as expected.
6) The Remarks/ Observations in the school Diary must be signed by the parents, failing which the students will be given detention for the day.
7) Students without the school diary will be detained for two periods.
1) Care must be taken to keep the school clean at all times. Litter and trash must be disposed off in the dustbins provided.
2) Students must take care of the school assets. No scratches, writings or drawings may be made on the school furniture or walls.
3) Damage done by mistake must be informed to the class teacher. Students who intentionally harm school property must fix the damage done.
1) Students must be present in the school by 9.45 am. Classes commence at 10.00 am.
2) Students will not be allowed to go into the class once the assembly has started at 9.45 am.
3) Parents will not be allowed into the school premises after the first bell at 10.00 am.
4) Students will be allowed to go home at 4 pm. Parents/Drivers coming to collect their wards will not be permitted into the corridors/classrooms. They will have to wait in the designated areas for their wards.
5) Children coming late to school – after 9:45 am will have detention for one period.
6) Children are expected to disperse after 4 pm. The School cannot be held accountable for any child remaining in the premises after 4:10 pm. unless the class teacher has asked them to do so. A note for the same will be mentioned in the diary.
1) The reporting time for all Staff members is 9.40 am.
2) Parents seeking quick clarifications from the Staff may meet them between 9.40 am. and 10.00 am. on school working days.
3) Parents are not permitted in the school premises after 10.00 am. For any thorough meetings, parents are requested to meet the teachers after prior arrangement.
4) Under no situation may a teacher be disturbed in the classrooms. Parents must also make it convenient to meet the Principal/Teacher in case of such request by the school authorities. Failure to comply with such requests may result in the student being kept out of class.
5) Parents may meet the Principal by prior appointment.
- No student is permitted to come to school on Saturdays / holidays unless the teacher has given a written note. Students coming for practices on Saturdays / holidays must be in school uniform.
2. Parents are earnestly requested to pick up their child/ward when the school ends. Please note that school is not responsible for anything that happens after school hours unless the student is specifically called after school hours by the teachers with a written note to the effect.