Vision and Mission
The aim of the school is to develop the intellect of the learners so that they may “Blossom in Goodness”. The nurturing of a universal viewpoint and a concern for our fellow human beings are all parts of this education. Some further goals of the educational philosophy of Viddyottam Public School:
• To teach students for a natural life of decisive view and robust leadership characterized by persistent rational investigation, creativity, inspiration and imagination.
• To endorse a residential, co-curricular atmosphere in which students cultivate intellectual wisdom, personal faith and depth of character, informed by a profound understanding of different cultures and diverse outlook.
• To educate our students to work for the common good and to promote honesty and integrity in ways sensitive to the moral and ethical aspect of life.
• To train students so that they’re able to discover both the physical world and their inner being.
• To instill an affection for life and environment and respect for all living beings.
• To build an atmosphere of love, harmony and freedom devoid of either fear or licence.
• Not to condition students in any particular belief, either religious, political, or social, so that their minds may remain free to ask fundamental questions, enquire and learn.
• To develop modern and scientific mind that questions with a serious intent and purpose, and tests and verifies the answers it gets.
- Dear Parent, The School is organizing an educational …Read More »
- Berhampore,24th February : Discipline and perseverance can exceed …Read More »
- Annual Function and Prize Distribution Ceremony 2019 …Read More »