The School follows a system of continuous and comprehensive upto class V and Uniform Assessment system of evaluation from VI-X as envisaged by the CBSE.
The total marks scored by the student 100 (Max) per each subject are converted to grades
All evaluation is based on class performance, oral work and informal assessments divided into 8 cycles throughout the session.
1. In order to be declared as ‘Passed’, a candidate shall obtain not less than 33% marks in each of the five subjects separately and in aggregate.
2. Student has to secure 33% marks out of overall 20 marks earmarked in each subject in Internal Assessment too.
3. A student having less than 85% attendance in an academic session shall not be permitted to appear in the Final Examination.
4. Students will be awarded Marks as well as grades.
5. It is mandatory to appear in all Examinations.