Admission in the Hostel
Admissions are open only for class I onwards. VPS being a day cum residential school, the students maychoose to stay in the school hostel. Preference will be given to out-station students.
Parents seeking hostel accommodation in the school are required to submit a written application to the Principal in prescribed form.
If the principal grants admission the parents must deposit the hostel fee with the hotel accounts clerk after obtaining the hostel fee receipt parents are to report to the hostel superintendent for the completion of hostel admission formalities.
1) Admission is open to full time students of VPS. Preference will be given to out-station students.
2) The application form completed in all respects should be submitted to the Office on any working day during office hours.
3) Admission to the Hostel will be cancelled if incomplete or false information is furnished.
4) VPS reserves its right to cancel admission of undeserving students without giving any reason.
5) VPS reserves its right to increase the hostel fee, if necessary.
6) VPS will not be responsible for any mishap.
7) Student residing in the Hostel shall strictly observe all the Rules and Regulations inforce from time to time. Breach of rules / regulations may invite rustication / fine.